Tuesday, December 26, 2006

FAQ for prospective students

i) How's the quality of the education and facilities are available in university?
The quality of education is quite satifactory, in terms of the cost of education I feel the quality is quite good. All practical classes and clinical rounds are in groups of 8 students. Faculty is supportive and available. Rest is up to the student.

(ii) What about the safety of the student? Is the place is safe ? is there any criminal activities are there ?
The place is quite safe, no racism either. I could walk on the streets at 2 am in the middle of the night. It doesnt get any safer than this :)

(iii) what about the Indian students? How many Indian students are there? what about the food etc, I mean canteen facility , accomodation etc?
At present I'd say there are about 100 indian students. Accomodation is in the students hostel. For food, there is a hostel mess, but it serves Bulgaran food which Indians usually dont like , so most Indians cook their own meals or eat out. (Eating out isnt that expensive)

(iv) What about the accredition of the university? Because after finishing, I am planning to go to USA. So is it possible? I mean USA will recognise his degree?
For coming to the states, you will have to clear the USMLE - for more details on that u can visit usmle.org. In all other respects the university is recognised.

(v) Is Univerity transfer possible ?
Yes university transfer is possible. Our university accepts transfer students. Students are free to transfer from or to another university. There is a specific procedure for this.

11 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am accepted to MUP and will arrive in Pleven next week. I am wondering how I can extend VISA there. Do I have to do by myself or the university staff will assist new students? Do they have orientations? Where can I buy textbooks? I am kind of nervous. I would appreciate if you could answer these questions. Thanks in advance. From Santhan

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot my e-mail. Please reply to chainofbeing@hotmail.com
From Santhan.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi i am 29 yrs old and i hav ddone 2 yrs of my medicine only 1 subject is left to clear can i continue my studies??if yes wht are the things tht i need to do 4 tht

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rqjlaut beq pnxuu amateur sex video

adnav!

rzzys dnxoqz sal russian teen

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Dr. Michael Anderson said...

There are many great USMLE STEP 1, USMLE STEP 2 CK, and USMLE STEP 3 qbanks on the internet that can help you study for the USMLE. Score95.com has a fantastic USMLE STEP 1 qbank that has 3,600 practice questions with thousands of questions with images, audio, and video! The USMLE STEP 1 questions with video make this qbank a must buy. http://www.score95.com/

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post..
i believe has a very high value of information that I really need the most. thanks for sharing this wonderful post..

Student accommodation in Leicester | Luxury student accommodation in Leicester

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.....
awesome interesting content..
nice information..
i like your posted..
thanks for share a great info...


Cheapest student apartments in Manchester | Closest student accommodation to Manchester University

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to MU Pleven in a month. How good is the hostel now? Email- amicuscuret@gmail.com

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Jacob said...

Hi..can i know that i can get permanent residence if i study in pleven mu..

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Jacob said...

Hi..can i know that i can get permanent residence if i study in pleven mu..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home